Innovation's Exciting New Home
At the intersection of innovation and insight lies the Heinz Global Innovation and Quality Center.
Located in the rolling hills of southwestern Pennsylvania, near Heinz’s Pittsburgh headquarters, it is our global hub for research and development. Step inside and you’ll find more than 200 chefs, food technologists, researchers and package designers, plus experts in nutrition and quality assurance. The center provides technical direction, assistance and advice to Heinz business units worldwide.
Take a peek at what's inside our 100,000 sq. ft Innovation Center:
- Research kitchens where we're always cooking up new varieties of the brands you love
- A feedback center where we connect with consumers in person and get their valuable input
- State-of-the-art test kitchens where our latest innovations top the menu for product sampling and taste tests
- A simulated retail environment that helps us enhance our marketing prowess and observe consumer behavior
- A corporate library that houses the extensive history and expertise of our company
You’d be amazed how much thought goes into the humble tomato—not to mention every other product Heinz develops. Harvesting new ideas for the benefit of consumers is what Heinz is all about, just as Henry John Heinz made fresh ideas and innovation the foundation of his success as a purveyor of fine foods more than a century ago.
View More on Innovation