Welcome to Our Home
Home is where the food is. At least, that’s our belief at Heinz. We’re passionate about serving up good food, and we know you are too.
You want to make the most of every moment with your loved ones. You look for delicious, nutritious food that you can easily make at home. You won’t settle for anything less than exceptional quality and taste.
Because Heinz understands the power of food to connect people, unite cultures and enrich daily life, we stand today as one of the world’s leading producers of healthy, convenient foods for every eating occasion. Good food is who we are, pure and simple.
Families have been welcoming Heinz and its products into their homes for more than 140 years. And so we proudly welcome you to ours. Come on in and discover just what we’re made of.
Heinz at a Glance
- Heinz was founded in Sharpsburg
(a suburb of Pittsburgh), Pennsylvania, in 1869 by entrepreneur Henry John Heinz
- Heinz products enjoy #1 or #2 market share in more than 50 countries
- Heinz's top 15 power brands account for more than two-thirds of its annual sales
- Heinz sells 650 million bottles of its iconic Ketchup every year
- Heinz is a responsible corporate citizen committed to safe practices, environmental stewardship and giving back to the community
A Look Around Our Home